- Battling with your SEO and your corporate website’s visibility?
- Visits declining from both new and returning visitors
- Website analytics dashboard not providing you with the information that you need?
- Responsibility for the website resides in IT and not marketing?
Your on-line presence should be constantly improving. Return visitors should be increasing demonstrating the stickability of your website, but somehow it is not happening as it should. Do you need someone to focus on your on-line competitor activity and insure that your internet strategy is firstly in place and secondly provides that it provides a cohesive plan of action? Your strategy should ensure a constant improvement of your brand presence and track that your products and services are receiving information or sales inquiries from your identified target markets.
We’ve been answering that question on a regular basis for corporate companies who have somehow lost track of their website strategy.
Sometimes our answers will raise internal questions and require a revision of current strategies but they will be based on fact using analytics. All and any future changes and campaigns can be measured to the nth degree.
Popular Services for Corporations:
- Achieving high search engine visibility
- Developing corporate strategies to showcase products and services thereby increasing visits and growing subscriptions and information requests
- Content marketing strategies to become a resource website
- Persuasion architecture driving personas to the correct channels
- Competitor analysis and Marketing plan development
- Reputation management relating to service issues